Child care and occasional care
Enjoy your morning workout at Aquanation or shop at Eastland while your child is cared for by qualified child care professionals.
Please note the child care will be closed from Friday 24 December 2021 and will re-open on Monday 10 January 2022.
- Caters to children from six weeks to primary school age
- Age-appropriate program
- Stimulating play-based care
- Licensed with the Department of Education and Training
- Child Safe service
- Team of qualified and experienced staff
- Discounted rates for Maroondah Leisure members
- Up to 25 children per session
Sessions are available Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
- Session 1: 9am - 10.25am
- Session 2: 10.30am - 11.55am
- Child care is for parents/guardians using the venue
- Occasional care is for parents/guardians leaving the venue.
|Type of session
||Cost per child
|Cost per child
| Child care single session
| Child care double session
| Occasional care single session
| Occasional care double session
Under the "No Jab, No Play" legislation, all enrolments must include an Immunisation History Statement. Please see the enrolment form for immunisation requirements.
Enrol and book
Please enrol your child at least one day before your first session:
- Download, print and complete the enrolment form
Enrolment form(PDF, 352KB)
- Submit to the Aquanation Customer Service desk along with the Immunisation History Statement.
To book a session for an enrolled child
The health and safety of the children using the child care is of primary concern to us. Please keep child/ren home if they have any of the following:
- Fever of more than 38 degrees Celsius
- Vomiting or diarrhoea (must not return to care until 24 hours after symptoms have ceased)
- Contagious conjunctivitis (redness of the eyes, yellow discharge and watering)
- Colds with excessive or coloured discharge
- Head lice
- Hand, foot & mouth disease
Further information and session bookings
For further information and to book a session for an enrolled child please call Aquanation on 9298 4600.