Aquatic venue online booking - Terms and Conditions
Aquanation and Aquahub - Booking Policy
From Friday 25 June bookings are required for all group fitness, aqua aerobics and bootcamp classes. Bookings are no longer required to visit our gyms or have a swim. Bookings are available via the Maroondah Leisure App or phone Aquahub on 9294 5500 or Aquanation 9298 4600.
How to book
- Bookings for group fitness classes are available through the Maroondah Leisure app.
Click here to download for Apple iOS.
Click here to download for Google Play.
- Customers who are unable to download the Maroondah Leisure app can call Aquahub on 9294 5500 or Aquanation 9298 4600 during business hours to book a session time.
- Bookings open four (4) days in advance of the session commencing and close five (5) minutes prior to session commencing.
- For casual patrons’ payment is required upon entry at the venue. For opening hours and rates here.
- Please follow signage directions and adhere to social distance guidelines.
- Late arrivals to group fitness classes will not be permitted.Entry is through the main entrances of each venue.
- Please scan QR code and check in on arrival.
- Face masks. You must wear a face mask while walking throughout the venue, unless you have a lawful reason not to.
- Pool Area: Face masks must be worn during your visit, except for the time you are swimming. Face masks should be stored with your personal belongings whilst in water.
- Gym and outdoor bootcamps: If you are doing exercise or a physical activity where you are out of breath or puffing, you do not need to wear a face mask. You must carry a face mask with you and wear it before and after exercise.
- If you are doing exercise or a physical activity where you are not out of breath or puffing, then you must wear a face mask.
Carers, family groups and children aged 16 and under
- Customers who are unable to download the Maroondah Leisure app, attending with a carer, attending as a family or under 16 years of age are to call Aquahub on 9294 5500 or Aquanation 9298 4600 and book a group fitness class time.
- If attending with a carer, please call Aquahub on 9294 5500 or Aquanation 9298 4600 and book a ‘separate group fitness booking’ for the carer, to ensure venue operators comply with capacity restrictions.
- All carers attending the venue must produce relevant carer identification upon arrival.
- All patrons requesting concession pricing must present a valid concession card upon arrival.
What you need to know before you arrive to the venue
- All patrons must scan the QR Code upon entry for compliance with state government regulations.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance and throughout the venue.
- Contactless payment methods preferred.
- All group fitness classes must be booked via the Maroondah Leisure app. For family groups, under 16-year old’s and carers wanting to attend group fitness classes, please book session over the phone by calling Aquahub on 9294 5500 or Aquanation 9298 4600.
- In line with Victorian Government regulations our changeroom, toilet and shower facilities will be available.
- Lockers will be available to use at all venues with social distancing requirements in place.
- We ask active members to bring their membership tag or wristband to access the venues and use lockers. Patrons who do not have a membership can purchase a locker in venue.
What to bring with you
- Water bottle: Your own filled drink bottles, as drinking fountains and refill stations will not be accessible.
- For the pool: Your own equipment for use in the pool, including googles or swimming aids.
- Aqua aerobics: You may like to bring your own aqua dumbbells and a dressing gown or robe to provide an efficient way to get dressed quickly.
- For outdoor bootcamps: Please wear runners and comfortable clothing, appropriate for outdoor weather conditions. Please bring an exercise mat, large towel, water, hand sanitiser, and gloves (if desired).
- Group fitness classes and gym sessions: Your own exercise/yoga mat and towel to use in the group fitness classes and gym. Staff will refuse entry if patrons do not bring a towel. Towels can be purchased at both Aquahub and Aquanation.
Refunds, cancellations, change of sessions and waiting list
- Classes can be cancelled and re-booked through the Maroondah Leisure app.
- All app users can click on their session time and cancel any future class bookings.
- Customers who are unable to download the Maroondah Leisure app can call Aquahub on 9294 5500 or Aquanation 9298 4600 to cancel a session/class time.
- We request that all class bookings are cancelled at least 30 minutes before the session to allow other patrons to book a spot.
- Refunds will only be issued due to venue evacuation.
Child supervision - pool
Children under the age of 10 must be supervised by a parent or guardian. If the child is under the age of five (5), a paying parent/guardian over the age of 16 must be in the water with them at all times. If the child is aged between 5-10, a parent/guardian over the age of 16 must be actively supervising at all times. Spectators supervising children will not be charged. Please follow signage directions and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Important information upon arrival - Social distancing, safety, and hygiene
- If you’re feeling unwell, please do not attend the venue, session or group fitness class. Stay home, seek medical advice and get tested if you have a cough, fever or flu like symptoms. To get further advice, visit the Department of Health and Human Services’ website at www.dhhs.vic.gov.au.
- Please adhere to assigned entry and exit points and group fitness class/session times.
- Always keep 1.5m distance radius from others. Staff are permitted to ask patrons to adjust their positioning.
- Wash or sanitise your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Changeroom, toilet and shower facilities will be available.
- Additional cleaning processes have been introduced and cleaning frequency increased to include cleaning between group fitness classes and session bookings. Special attention will be taken to disinfect all high-touch surfaces. This includes pin loaded and cardio equipment, weights, dumbbells, barbells and foam rollers within gym and group fitness studios.
- Any participant breaching the policy, guidelines and the Maroondah Leisure Code of Conduct will be asked to leave the venue.
Aquatics - Pools
- No aquatic (pool) equipment will be available. You may bring your own from home and there will be limited items to purchase at the venue.
- Aqua aerobics classes will be using minimal equipment.
- Please wear runners and comfortable clothing, appropriate for outdoor weather conditions. Please bring an exercise mat, large towel, water, hand sanitiser and gloves (if desired).
- See Frequently Asked Questions for more general information about bootcamp sessions.
- Some items in the gym may be removed or limited due to the inability to adequately and frequently clean, however you may bring your own from home.
- Limited or removed items may include mats and foam rollers; sandbags / weight bags; battle ropes; neck cushions for squats; weight vests; dip belts/harnesses; boxing gloves; cable attachments; resistance bands; power bands; hip circles; balance pads and any other trigger points props.
- Some items in group fitness may be removed or limited due to the inability to adequately and frequently clean, however you may bring your own from home.
- Limited or removed items include exercise/yoga mats, blankets, yoga straps, bolsters, foam rollers and any other trigger point props.
You can visit maroondahleisure.com.au for more information
For general enquiries relating to Aquahub including your booking, email email@example.com
For general enquiries relating to Aquanation including your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For membership enquiries, please email email@example.com
To join as a new member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org