Learn to Swim
At Aquahub, we believe that learning swimming and water safety skills should be both educational and enjoyable.
We teach the Swim and Survive program, a comprehensive Royal Lifesaving initiative that seeks to prevent drowning and increase participation in safe aquatic activity.
- All teachers are AUSTSWIM qualified
- Dedicated learn to swim pool, with warmer water and shallower depths
- A focus on individual learning
- Accessible pools and changing areas
- Access all abilities program for those with special needs
- Lessons run all year round, pausing for the Christmas, New Years and Easter periods
- Holiday Intensive Swim Program five times per year
- Unlimited access to Aquanation, Aquahub and Croydon Memorial Pool aquatic facilities (excluding steam, spa and sauna)
- This includes access for one parent or guardian when swimming with their child
We offer the following classes:
- School age
- Access all abilities
For our Learn to Swim terms & conditions Click Here