Maroondah Nets has got your answer to keeping active with a low impact racquet sport, gaining interest all over the world. Pickleball is easy to learn at almost any age and is hosted in our climate-controlled stadium. It’s a sport for life!
Session times and costs
- Social Session (A) - 10am to 11am
- This session allows participants to have a casual hit. Beginners can learn to play while regular players can refine their skills and/or warm up for session B.
- Match Session (B) - 11am to 12pm
- Session B is for match play, a fun way to put your skills to the test against others of a like ability.
- Sessions run weekly on Mondays during school terms.
- Outdoor Session - 7.30pm to 9.30pm
- Beginners and seasoned pickleball players alike are welcome for a relaxed social match held on the beautifully lit outdoor courts on Tuesday evenings.
- $5 per person per session to be paid inside at reception (equipment included).
- Before you book your session, please familiarise yourself with the booking Terms and Conditions and Frequently Asked Questions (and answers) so everyone can enjoy a safe return to Maroondah Nets.
Competition pickleball coming soon
Maroondah Nets will soon be offering pickleball competition days on a Wednesday evening and Friday morning. More on the competition soon.
These times will be available for some extra play until the competition starts so come down and grab the chance to play more pickleball in the lead up to the competition launch!
Wednesdays 7.30pm - 9.30pm (outdoors) $5
Fridays 10.00am - 12.00pm (indoors) $10
For general enquiries relating to your session, email email@example.com