School holiday programs - Maroondah Nets
Maroondah Nets offers a great range of sport-based programs to keep your children entertained and active in the school holidays, all while making new friends.
Our programs can also maintain your children’s skills between term sports and are suitable for all abilities, aged 5 to 12.
Maroondah Nets Holiday programs
- Netball - A program with the opportunity for your child to develop skills with high level coaches. Improve strength, speed, agility and balance through skills sessions and match play. A social, safe and indoor program suitable for children of all abilities.
- Volleyball - Participants at any level will receive instruction and training in all aspects of volleyball - passing, setting, attacking, blocking, serving and defence through game play. Improve hand eye coordination, strength, reflexes and balance. A social, safe and indoor program suitable for children of all abilities.
- Tennis - A tennis program with the opportunity for your child to develop skills in a social, safe and indoor program suitable for children of all abilities.
- Futsal - Your child will improve their indoor soccer skills and knowledge. Our experienced coaches will ensure that your child has an absolute blast while meeting great people and being active.
- Multi-sports - A unique opportunity to experience four different sports in one day! There are age-specific programs for children aged 5 to 12 years. Multi-sports school holiday programs are a great way to try out a sport and meet new friends.
Make a booking
If you would like to view availability or make a booking into one of our school holiday programs, visit our School Holiday Program webpage.
You will find our full range of programs at Maroondah Nets as well as our Basketball program at The Rings.
See programs and enrol
Before you book, please familiarise yourself with the Booking Terms and Conditions and Frequently Asked Questions.
- Bookings are essential, no walk-ins can be accommodated.
- BYO drink bottle.
Contact Maroondah Nets
If you would like more information regarding our programs or venue hire, please contact us during business hours.
See our stadium FAQs or contact us for more information.
See our Online Portal user guide.