About Dorset Golf course
Dorset Golf is located in Croydon with the Dandenong Ranges as a backdrop. Surrounded by greenery, our fairways and greens are a great place to keep active.
Dorset Golf is open 364 days a year; closed only on Christmas Day. Don’t travel for hours for a round – our courses help you make the most of the spectacular local landscape.
Address: Trawalla Road, Croydon VIC 3136
Aerial view of the course
See Dorset Golf from a bird's eye view
View video in new window
Our services include:
- Play casually or with a membership – whatever suits you best.
- Lessons available for all skill levels.
- Golf shops on-site, with services including re-gripping.
- Affordable equipment hire including clubs, buggy and cart.
- Practice putting green.
- Practice 100m driving range and practice nets.
We offer an affordable golfing experience, with concessions available for midweek players.
Membership gives you unlimited golf at both Ringwood Golf and Dorset Golf.
Book a round of golf
Book online up to a week in advance, or call us to book a round:
Dorset Golf: (03) 9294 5555
Plan your visit