About Ringwood Golf course
Ringwood Golf is surrounded by greenery, and has the Dandenong Ranges as a backdrop.
The course is open 364 days a year; closed only on Christmas Day. Don’t travel for hours for a round – our courses help you make the most of the spectacular local landscape.
Address: 352 Canterbury Road, Ringwood, VIC, 3134
Aerial view of our courses
See Ringwood Golf in a whole new light as you fly over the full course
View video in new window
Our services include:
- play casually or with a membership – whatever suits you best
- lessons available for all skill levels
- Golf shops on-site, with services including re-gripping
- affordable equipment hire including clubs, buggy and cart
- 2 practice putting greens
- practice nets
- Mister Fox Café at Ringwood Golf offers a relaxing setting for a drink or a meal, with function spaces available for social and corporate events.
We offer an affordable golfing experience, with concessions available for midweek players.
Membership gives you unlimited golf at both Ringwood Golf and Dorset Golf.
Book a round of golf
Book online up to a week in advance, or call us to book a round:
or call Ringwood Golf: (03) 9298 4500
Plan your visit