Group fitness classes are the perfect way to maintain your health and fitness. Our qualified and motivating industry leaders run a wide variety of classes including Les Mills, yoga and boxing. Choose a class and have some fun!
Group fitness timetables and bookings
See your group fitness options online. Book using the Maroondah Leisure app or from the booking links in the timetable:
Online portal user guide
Conditions for group fitness bookings:
- Casual users must pay at the time of booking. Multi visit passes can be used at the time of booking.
- Bookings open 48 hours in advance of the class commencing.
- Bookings close 5 minutes prior to the class starting.
- We request that all class bookings are cancelled at least 30 minutes prior to the class starting to allow other participants to book.
About the classes
See a description of all the classes and find the ones to suit you:
We also run virtual group fitness classes, where classes are conducted with a virtual instructor played via a projection onto a wall or a screen in the group fitness studio or cycle studio.
See our Virtual Fitness FAQs to find out more about how to participate in these classes.
Virtual Fitness FAQs
- For safety reasons and courtesy to participants, patrons are not permitted to enter a class once it has started.
- All Aqua class participants must be poolside five minutes before the class start time.
- Please bring a water bottle, mat and towel to every class except Aqua Aerobics. A blanket may be required for Yoga and Pilates classes.
- Boxing class participants must bring their own boxing gloves.
- Participants must be aged 12 years and over to attend group fitness classes.
- Teen Fitness Plus and Teen Lifestyle members (aged 12-15) can participate in all group fitness classes (with the exception of BODYPUMPˆ, Warm Water Aqua, MGT+ and Reformer Pilates). Casual teen users aged 12-15 can participate in all group fitness class with a parent or guardian (with the exception of BODYPUMPˆ, Warm Water Aqua, MGT+ and Reformer Pilates).
Plan your visit