Maroondah Leisure app
The Maroondah Leisure app is the fitness app for Aquahub, Aquanation and Croydon Memorial Pool. It supports your fitness goals, whether you're training in venue, at home or outdoors, and offers booking for group fitness classes.
Get the app
To download the Maroondah Leisure app:
- Choose from:
- Download Maroondah Leisure app.
Booking a session
- Create a Mywellness account and enter your personal details.
- Maroondah Leisure app account may take up to 24-hours to be activated
- As this is a health and fitness app, there is a requirement to enter your weight, date of birth and gender. This data is only used for determining your calories burned and MOVES when tracking your activity or working out. If you are just using the app for session bookings, you can enter any weight. Maroondah Leisure staff do not see this.
- Once your account is activated, select or search for your facility - Aquahub, Aquanation or Croydon Memorial Pool.
- Click on the Bookings tile.
You will see all upcoming sessions/classes, including session dates, times and locations.
- Select the session/class you wish to participate in.
You can see how many spots are remaining or if the session has been booked out.
How do I book my session if I don't have the Maroondah Leisure app?
You can also book online using the booking links in the timetables, or call Aquanation on 9298 4600, Aquahub on 9294 5500 or Croydon Memorial Pool on 9294 5630 during operating hours to book a session or class.
Can I book for more than one person through the app?
No, each person can only set up one Maroondah Leisure app account and book sessions for themselves on each device.
However, if you have different devices, you can create a different Maroondah Leisure app account on each device, with a different name and different email address.
How do I book a group fitness class if I require a carer, need to book a group or I am under 16 years?
For family groups, patrons under 16 years and carers, please call Aquahub on 9294 5500, Aquanation 9298 4600 or Croydon Memorial Pool on 9294 5630 during operating hours and book a session.
How far in advance can I book via the Maroondah Leisure app?
Bookings open at 8:30am two days before the session starts and close five minutes before the session starts.
How do I change my booking?
Bookings can be cancelled and rebooked through the app:
- Open the Maroondah Leisure app.
- Choose the facility.
- Click on Bookings image.
- Find the session/class you booked.
- Click Delete booking on the session you wish to cancel.
If you don’t have access to the Maroondah Leisure app you can call Aquahub on 9294 5500, Aquanation 9298 4600 or Croydon Memorial Pool on 9294 5630 to cancel your session time. Please ensure all bookings are cancelled at least 30 minutes before the session to allow other members and users to book a space.
How do I activate push notifications?
Firstly, you need to open your Maroondah Leisure app:
- Click on the three dots … at the bottom right of the screen.
This will take you to your Profile page.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click on the Notifications tab.
- Under Classes and Challenges , swipe right on Push Notification and Email Messages.
How do I change or re-set my password in the app?
First, open your Maroondah Leisure app:
- Click on the Profile icon at the bottom right of the app screen.
This will take you to your ‘Profile’ page
- Within you profile, click on Edit profile
This will take you to the USER INFO screen.
- Scroll down to ‘Change username’
- Click on the “>” icon next to the right of ‘Change username’
- This will take you to the SETTINGS and Account settings section within the mywellness.com webpage
- Swipe right to the Change Password section and enter ‘New password’, then ‘Confirm password’
- Click on ‘Save’ and this will send you an email confirmation confirming your New password has been updated