All Abilities Soccer
Maroondah Nets offers an all abilities soccer program for adults with a disability.
All Abilities Soccer - Thursday Mornings
All Abilities Soccer introduces adult participants to soccer with the opportunity to develop important coordination skills, motor skills and social skills.
To enhance the delivery of the tailored program, sessions are conducted in a fun, social and relaxed environment utilising different teaching methods to stimulate participants' learning processes.
- Days: Thursday morning between 10:30am and 11.30am - excluding school and public holidays
- Commitment: No minimum commitment required.
- Program fee: $3 per participant per session
- Book: Bookings are essential for new participants.
Keen on a different sport? Learn more about all abilities basketball hosted at The Rings.
Before you book
- Places are limited.
- Bookings essential for new participants.
- BYO drink bottle.
- Kiosk unavailable. Seated area available for BYO snacks.
Contact us to make a booking: