Stadium booking terms and conditions
- Payment is required at the time of booking sessions within the booking system. We will not accept payments for bookings at the venues unless by prior arrangement with management. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
- Court allocation will be managed by the venues.
- Players must only play on the court allocated to them.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Dates current at 9 March 2022.
- Bookings for venue hire are available only on arrangement with each venue or via approved sporting clubs. Venue bookings will be confirmed once groups have fulfilled Victorian Government regulation requirements.
What you need to know before you arrive to the venue
- Patrons must scan in using the Service Victoria QR code provided at the entrance to the facility. Please ensure your account is linked to your digital vaccination certificate.
- Patrons must come ready to exercise, i.e. appropriate attire.
- All patrons are required to check-in prior to their session, and provide evidence of COVID-19 vaccination or exemption.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance and throughout the venue.
- Contactless payment methods preferred for retail purchases.
- Access to toilets is permitted.
What to bring with you:
- For casual shooting: Please bring your own basketball. No loan basketballs available.
- For Biddy Ball: Bring your own basketball for use in your Biddy Ball Intro and Biddy Ball Skills class.
- For school holiday programs: Bring your own basketball, netball, volleyball, soccer ball or tennis racket if you have one.
Refunds & cancellations
What if it rains during an outdoor pickleball session?
- Should you choose to stop play due to weather conditions a refund will not be issued. Should the Duty Manager determine that it is unsafe to continue play then play will be paused. If after ten (10) minutes it is still deemed unsafe to play a partial refund can be provided.
Important information upon arrival - Social distancing, safety, and hygiene
- Visitors are required to check in using the Service Victoria QR Code, regardless of how long they are on site. The QR codes are provided at the entrance and customer service counter.
- If you’re feeling unwell, please do not attend the venue, session or class.
- Seek medical advice and stay home if you have a cough, fever or flu like symptoms.
- Adhere to assigned entry and exit points and class/session times.
- Where possible keep 1.5m distance radius from others while circulating around the venue. Staff are permitted to ask patrons to adjust their positioning.
- Wash or sanitise your hands frequently.
Any participant breaching the policy, guidelines and the Maroondah Leisure Code of Conduct will be asked to leave these sessions or classes. See the Code of Conduct.
See Frequently Asked Questions for more general information about access and programs.
To ask about your membership, please email email@example.com
For general enquiries relating to The Rings including your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries relating to Maroondah Nets including your booking, email email@example.com.