Group fitness and timetable
Aquanations's group fitness classes are the perfect way to maintain your health and fitness. Our qualified and motivating industry leaders run a wide variety of classes including Les Mills, yoga and boxing. Choose a class and have some fun!
Group fitness timetables and booking
See your group fitness options online. Book using the Maroondah Leisure app or from the booking links in the timetable:
About the classes
See a description of all the classes and find the ones to suit you:
- For safety reasons and courtesy to participants, patrons are not permitted to enter a class once it has started.
- All Aqua class participants must be poolside five minutes before the class start time.
- Please bring a water bottle and towel to every class. A blanket and mat may be required for Yoga, Body Balance® and Pilates classes.
- Participants must be aged 16 years and over to attend group fitness classes.
- Teen Gym and Family Lifestyle members (aged 12-15) can participate in all group fitness classes with a parent or guardian (with the exception of BODYPUMPˆ) and can participate in all 4:30pm group fitness classes unsupervised as these fall within Teen Gym hours.
Plan your visit
See group fitness classes at Aquahub and book online: